Informatica BDM Developer
Informatica BDM Developer - (CREQ146465)
Skill: Informatica BDM Developer
Do you have a passion for data? Are you ready to use that passion to solve complex business issues in a myriad of innovative client settings? Review this Virtusa opportunity!
- Should have Strong expertise of Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) mechanism using Informatica Big Data Management 10. 2. X and various Push down mode using Spark, Blaze and Hive execution engine.
- Should have Strong expertise of Dynamic mapping Use case, Development, Deployment mechanism using Informatica Big Data Management 10.2.X.
- Should have experience on transforming and loading various Complex data source types such as Unstructured data sources ,No SQL Data Sources.
- Should have Strong expertise of Hive Database including Hive DDL, Partition and Hive Query Language.
- Should have Good Understanding of Hadoop Eco system (HDFS, Spark, Hive).
- Should have Strong expertise of SQL/PLSQL.
- Should have Good knowledge on working with Oracle/Sybase/SQL Databases.
- Should have Good knowledge of Data Lake and Dimensional data Modelling implementation.
- Should be able to understand the requirements and write Functional Specification Document, Design Document and Mapping Specifications.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.