Performance Testing - (CREQ148998)
Skill: Performance Testing
Responsible for developing and executing formal performance test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software application. Strong working experience in test planning, writing test scripts and test execution. Strong working knowledge and experience in writing scripts using LoadRunner & JMeter. Hands-on experience in increase / decrease the throttle to test the system stability. Hands-on experience in analyzing and collecting the test results. Hands-on experience in identifying and explain the system bottlenecks to the application team for the resolution. Hands-on experience in publishing the performance report to the management. Good attitude and fast learner which easy the system understanding. Good communication skill
- Ability to work with teams, to influence, to co-operate, and to collaborate
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Strong practitioner level background in, and at least 10+ years of working in performance engineering tooling.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- A strong engineering, scientific or mathematical background and good communication abilities are essential.
- Experience Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments
- Expert knowledge of Windows Server and Unix/Linux at scale.
- Building test infrastructures using containerization technologies such as Docker and working within continuous delivery / continuous release pipeline processes
- Strong Working Knowledge in JAVA
- Strong experience with commercial and open source code profiling tools (AppDynamics, DynaTrace, J Profiler, J Probe, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile and/or DevOps development environment
- Experience with cloud-based performance testing and related environments (such as Azure, AWS)-Preferred
- Experience in application architecture and design techniques and familiarity with data modeling and relational database techniques - Preferred
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.